HAUCK INFINITY???????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MUMS THE WORD Posts: 733
Ladies, just discovered the following website and saw this:- first of all have any of you heard or used this website, and also any of you heard of the travel system itself???? I'm impressed with the price, and the fact that it includes everything... also it has a good video demo to watch too, and it definately seems to tick all my boxes!!! Any feedback on it would be great Thanks MTW xoxox
firefly78 Posts: 312
i would like to hear feedback too as it seems like a good deal. i wonder do they ship to ireland.
*bump* any feedback at all girls????????? Opinions etc.???
wifee07 Posts: 353
EuroBabies on the long mile road had the buggy and pram/carrycot on sale a few months ago. I wanted to get it, but husband had a pain in his face with me changing my mind over what buggy/pram I wanted that he put his foot down!! It really is a nice set of wheels!! Eurobabies had the cream one and i think it was the red one in stock. Not overly heavy very nice!! Pump up wheels though!
princesslala Posts: 90
Got my pram off this website Similar to the Hauk Infinity. I also bought a Gracco car seat from ebay and adapter to fit on. Good quality sturdy pram and chassis will (hopefully) fit in my small Corsa.
Maybump Posts: 527
This looks really good value and everything included. They delivery to Dublin for 20 pounds sterling. Love to hear feedback. Only started looking at prams and it's a mind field!!!!!
shining star Posts: 877
hi, can't help with that particular buggy but I ordered from kiddicare last week and I can't complain- they were excellent- saved €250 on what stuff would have cost here, they texted to say when it left warehouse and most of it arrived today- I'll be buying from them again!
Ladies - was too chicken to take a gamble so went for the Quinny instead.. have it all ordered now, so should be with me soon... HOPEFULLY X