have the BIG Scan tomorrow

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

breeze Posts: 1175
and i am so excited. We told DS last week and is was delighted. He is looking forward to a brother. We are not gonna find out the sex of the baby though the suprise will nbe nice with christmas being around. Just thought i would share that with you guys :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Lady Di Posts: 2487
Best of luck Breeze, we're not finding out sex either. Its hard not to though, would love to know in one way but really want the surprise!
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:2b330sc1]Best of luck at the scan and enjoy!!![/color:2b330sc1] :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll [size=200:2b330sc1][color=violet:2b330sc1][b:2b330sc1]WOOHOOOO!!![/b:2b330sc1][/color:2b330sc1][/size:2b330sc1] [color=indigo:2b330sc1]We don't want to find out the sex of the baby either but at our last scan I was sure I saw little ballies but someone told me since that they won't have dropped so it was probably a foot or something that I saw!!![/color:2b330sc1] :o0
breeze Posts: 1175
Ah thanks Girls. I will have to distract DS from asking the scanner man if he can tell if its a boy or girl. :o0 He realluy really wants a little brother to pal around with
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Breeze enjoy, the big scan is amazing! The best scan of all! Christmas B that's v. interesting about the ballies - I thought we saw them too and it most definitely wasn't a foot! It was in between the legs! When do they drop??? Could it have been the girlie bits??? Breeze come back and give us a full report tomorrow!