Menu

have to go

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
oh girls il have to go do a bit of work I'm on WOl all this morning, while boss is away and all......... maybe its better where there here that way I cant be here all the time :?
MrsWire2b Posts: 335
I keep trying to leave, but get the DTs after a few minutes.....I suddenly feel like lapsing into a Macy Gray song.... I try to say goodbye and I choke I try to walk away and I stumble Though I try to hide it it's clear My world crumbles when you are not near
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
very good!! i'm the same...today was supposed to be the day i got serious about work again....so far hasn't been going too well.... :(
irishmolly Posts: 173
Me 2.....boss is on hols for 2 weeks (back mon :cry: ) i have done very little work in the last 2 weeks its scary cause i have so much to do......
ok how long was tha half an hour, well least i got some files stored :o)ll
wow an hour thats the most I've been off, my avartars dancing along to the radio :lol:
MrsG2b Posts: 1458
While you were off you missed me graduating up to Mini Wolly status. See all of the stuff you miss when you are not here!
Congrats mer g to b :D
MrsG2b Posts: 1458
Thanks Irishmolly - I am thrilled but the only things is that I cannot tell anyone in work as they will realise how much time I have spent on WOL this morning :oops:
Me 2!!! hehe ive been on this practally all day.....how long now before we get to the next step ;)