Have you and physic abilities???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mama sugar Posts: 1387
o....
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
i think i do a bit kind of strong mind power more then physic
Pink Shoe Posts: 2300
[quote:1rcozroh]i think i do a bit kind of strong mind power more then physic[/quote:1rcozroh] Yeh I dont know what it is but things do come through sometimes ... dont know where to start to start telling you :cry:
chichi Posts: 606
Ya...I'm not mystic meg or anything...so do my sisters, and my nana used to know the lotto numbers five minutes before the draw (which was no flippin' good cos the cut off time is 15 minutes before the draw!). Have had some very weird experiences, to be honest I don't like to give details...
Glittergal Posts: 1504
Yeah I would sometimes get strange feelings or feel depressed for no reason and sure enough something bad would happen like I'd break up with a bf or get in trouble at work or something like that.
*gone* Posts: 4785
I kinda know when something bad is going to happen - feel really weird all day. But other than that, no. Would love to be suseptible (sp) to that kinda thing but it seems the powers that be don't wanna know about me!
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
I am a little I think - I knew when my granny had died, had an elusive (don't know how to spell it) dream with her few days after her death, have had other dead family members appear to me ! I know when ppl are pregnant (not just becuase they look sh*t :D) Most common thing is dreaming about people and then meeting them the next day - really odd stuff like that. Unfortunately no insight into lotto numbers ... :mrgreen:
007 Posts: 1462
i think everyone has certain insights if you want to call them that, but some people are better at reading the signs and listening to their inner voice than others!!
Joleigh Posts: 4242
I always get a bad feeling before a death of someone I know, its scary! Alot of my dreams come true in funny ways too.
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote:2ea2m1au]i think i do a bit kind of strong mind power more then physic[/quote:2ea2m1au] I would be like that too...