Have you any grey hair?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

happieout Posts: 3111
found my third grey hair today.. the 3rd in three week that is. My mother said she started to go grey very fast, hate the thoughts of it.. any wollies totally grey, just wondering how long before i'll have to dye my hair. Is there anything i can do to stop it?? didn't realise wedding planning would do this to me!
chrystal Posts: 863
I dye my hair so no idea if I have grey hair or not. When I get to my 40's I'll decide whether to go grey naturally or keep dying but for now I'm not wanting to know. :o0
JellySnakes Posts: 2201
Yes i do :o( Started getting grey hairs at 19,just the odd one here and there. I am 26 now and have a few more but nothing major . Dye my hair all the time anyway so it doesn't really bother me.
moobertson Posts: 470
I am 29 and have about three greys that I have pulled out! :eek I am trying to let it not bother me!!! :o( lol I don't dye my hair and I don't want to have to either. I will hold out for as long as I can!
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
Don't know if I have any as I dye my har regularly, I will never ever go grey, my mam is 60 and is down in Peter Marks every 4 weeks to get her colour so it must be where I get my thinking from!
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
I have lots of grey hair!! Have to dye it maybe every 3 weeks or you can notice it. It runs in the family, a lot of my cousins have it too all though my sister doesnt. Im 30
Rocksie80 Posts: 4045
I get pure white hairs! Not a huge amount, but they are quite noticable, as my hair is dark brown. Dye it fairly regualarly anyway, so it's not too bad. My younger sister's is the same, I'm 29, she's 26. I think hers went white at a younger age than me.
BigBird1 Posts: 1727
Since i stopped getting highlights, and went back to brown, i'm noticing LOADS!! ...ok a little exaggeration, but there are a good few! not EXTREMELY noticeable, but they're lurking there in my head waiting to be noticed at the worst possible moment!! ;) My mam is completely white, and has been since she was early 40's at the latest, so thats what i have to look forward to -- thank god for hair dye though!!
NAUGHTYDAISY Posts: 1734
I have loads of grey hair at the moment. Am due a colour but have not had any time to get one done. Am off on Thursday so hairdresser here I come. I have been getting more and more greys since I was 28. Am only 33 now and have loads of them :duh:
joker Posts: 2789
I look like a silver badger!! I was in a car crash when I was 17 n my hair starte going grey after that!! It's got progressively worse. I have it blonde so it's not as noticeable but it's been 6 weeks since i got it done so it's noticeable! Normally get it done every 4 weeks!!