Have you ever seen a better sight!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mommylicious Posts: 836
Am sitting here watching my bump going crazy and I love it! I just had an apple which always seems to get him/her moving. So mad and surreal but I'll miss it when little one is with us.
summersurprise Posts: 1276
+1 I :lvs it too!!
zeus Posts: 553
I love it too bumpelicious!!! Can spend ages just looking at my tummy seeing what way baby is moving :eek Was thinking the other day that i will miss these precious little moments when baby arrives :-8 .....although I cant wait to meet him/her :lvs
Excitedwife Posts: 1186
I know it is sooo cute. I had a melt down yesterday though as mine was so quiet...got myself in such a panic tears etc - for the first time to be honest. I realised then how utterly attached I am to the little person already :lvs
MrsWoggle Posts: 1793
Yep love watching it, prefer watching it to feeling it if u know what I mean. It makes me laugh seeing all the random movements!!
3littlemen Posts: 999
Ah girls i had forgot about this, it's amazing how you forget so quickly once they are here :) On my twins one was more active than the other but if the quiet one got fed up of his brother's kicking he would give a few warning shots then all hell would break loose. Great feeling thanks for reminding me O-O
darkie27 Posts: 1449
I miss been pregnant too my DDa =was so active her movements were so close to the surface you could see the foot so clearly but she is here now thank god safe and sound :o)ll :o)ll i :lvs :lvs :lvs her so so much poor pet gets alot less attention than DS did its tough when yo have a toddler running around calling mammy it will be better when weather gets hotter and drier and he can play out the back best of luck to you all xxx
goinloco Posts: 774
i could watch my bump all day :lvs
beeper Posts: 125
Awh miss my bump too!! Also miss how everyone was so nice to you - work in retail and usually you get atleast 2 rude customers a week but when i was pregnant they were all lovely and wouldnt dare upset a pregnant gal!!!
Urban Fairy Posts: 3987
[quote="3littlemen":2xb3b5la]Ah girls i had forgot about this, it's amazing how you forget so quickly once they are here :) On my twins one was more active than the other but if the quiet one got fed up of his brother's kicking he would give a few warning shots then all hell would break loose. Great feeling thanks for reminding me O-O[/quote:2xb3b5la] Thats hillarious!!