Have you got a "perfect" sibling? - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MeSB Posts: 3785
MizMelanie Posts: 1443
[quote="WALLE":1pst714x]Yeh, but it's me :o0 Don't get me wrong, I'm no angel, but I've always kept myself to myself, whereas my sister is too honest for her own good so has stressed my parents out plenty over the years. She's still the same now.[/quote:1pst714x] WALLE I am the same! My younger sister is always giving out that our parents hate her boyf whereas my OH can do no wrong!! I always tell her - that's because everytime you have any sort of a little row or anything you go running to Mammy, crying (she's very "emotional" and "sensitive" i.e. a total drama queen) and Mammy obviously sides with you against boyf!!! Argh! Drives me mad! O:| Whereas when OH and I have a row, we sort it out like adults instead of running to mammies! I think I am the golden child - best grades, best job (financially), engaged, own house, happy etc so I suppose I don't cause my parents heartache like some of my siblings do. :)
rosiemama Posts: 3363
[quote="MizMelanie":k4zlhhy1]I think I am the golden child - best grades, best job (financially), engaged, own house, happy etc so I suppose I don't cause my parents heartache like some of my siblings do. :)[/quote:k4zlhhy1] this is me now too! but wasn't always the case, i had a very rebellious few years in my teens and was constantly hearing "why can't you be more like your sister?". then i settled down and she had a difficult time for a while. i think we're all at the age now where we are sorted, i'm sure my parents are glad!
MeSB Posts: 3785
gottabfp Posts: 5641
oh my brother! he does no wrong. his girlfriend is great ( even tho she is not) . my mam still mashes his dinner for him... he is 21!