Menu

have you picked your buggy or cot yet

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clio99 Posts: 712
Just curious to see if anyone has been looking around at cots and buggies. I had a look in mamas and papas and see the Zico buggy its from birth to 3 yrs, its a stroller type easy to manage and small enough. I dont really want to go for the large graco type this time as I know I will just get a stroller in a few months. Its a bit funky cant seem to geta picture of it though on the net the link is down on mamas and papas site. Anyone with any exp on this
snozberry Posts: 1212
I have mine -bought it second hand from a girl on magicmum and then put it away in the attic!! Its a m&P one too. Not sure of the name. has the buggy, pram attachment which can be used in the car and the car seat. My sister had the same for her little one although they have introduced the pram part since and hers is now 4 years old and going strong! So although m&P are dear, they do stand the test of time! I had a graco the first time which is still in the attic - it didnt fold down into the umbrella style but folded flat down which used to take up the whole boot! Sorry am waffling here - havent seen the one you are talking about but I know they have lots of new popular ones.
well done snoz u are all organsied, Im not going to buy till after xmas hopefully mamas and papas will have a good sale and we can save a few bob. Have to agree about the graco i do think they are a bit big and they take up nearly the full boot of the car. M&P are a bit on the exp side but sure feck it if its goingto last till they are out of buggy i dont mind. Was just trying to remember over the weekend what exactly i need last time i bought baby stuff was nearly 9 yrs ago god the prices of stuff since is unreal, and of course inever kept a thing. Still though cant wait to go shopping
Mrs Snoopy Posts: 113
Hi Ladies, Haven't bought either yet but have decided on the M&P Pliko Pramette, always wanted a pram as I think for a winter baby they are cosy and snug and this one is very versitile as it also turns round into a pushchair for when babs is a bit bigger and folds down umbrella style and thankfully doesn't weigh a tonne. It is expensive but i've found a UK website which sells them a good bit cheaper with free delivery to Ireland, so going to order after Christmas, as hubby won't allow me to order now. I do have my carry seat to match the pramette, my SIL gave it to me which is handy.
mrs snoopy, the wesbsite was www.kiddicare.com, i found them very good when i bought my friends cotbed, half the price to here even with the exchange rate
originalwoowoo Posts: 867
I have just started looking and really dont like anything I have seen. I like the idea of a pram that can hold a carrier rather than a travel system. Many I have spoken to have discarded the TS after 8 months and gone and bought a stroller! Would love some experienced opinions!
John Walsh Guitar
woo woo thats why im going with the zico range from mamas and papas its basically astroller from birth to 3 yrs. I know i will have to buy a car seat but such is life. have a look on kiddicare the ydo all the ranges or on mamas and papas.
woo woo thats why im going with the zico range from mamas and papas its basically astroller from birth to 3 yrs. I know i will have to buy a car seat but such is life. have a look on kiddicare the ydo all the ranges or on mamas and papas.