Have you?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mad woman Posts: 22106
got hairy legs? mine are kinda halfo/halfo the hair only grows around my ankles and the front of my shins...
pluto Posts: 3893
At the moment?? YES!! Oh my god, they're so bad. Talk about getting married and letting myself go! I wanted to get them waxed, but didn't have the time. Now, to be honest, I'd be too embarrassed to let a beautician at them.
Mrs Lucy06 Posts: 929
They actually arent too bad at the moment only starting to grow back cause I shaved them to wear a skirt & tights didn't want any briars poking through the tights! :-8 Lucy
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
Not too bad at the moment, just did them the other day. *)
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
ye bit hairy mary alright
cuntecinta Posts: 211
Oh gosh, I would rather imagine if that furryminger creature has not been on weddingsonline as of late.
sinion Posts: 6050
I'm so lucky as I'm really fair all over my body, so my leg hair doesn't show up at all, and even if it's in need of a clean up, it's so fair and fine that it's barely noticeable. Well, I think so anyway, bet h2b would say otherwise! :o0
Bubski Posts: 1785
Shaved yesterday but im stubbly all ready...
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
A bit hairy just now, but give me 10 minutes and I'll be smooth as a baby's bum!!
Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
Just shaved them an hour ago.. No doubt tomorrow morning there will be a five o clock shadow :o0