Having a nervous breakdown

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LadyBug Posts: 545
void
aylala Posts: 3673
I hear you pet, maybe try and take a step back and not try to do it all, your not superwoman and let people help you :xox
Mrs Hoot Posts: 135
You poor thing :thnk Sit your H2B down and tell him that you seriously can't take anymore and that he needs to shift his arse and help. You're alone there, there have been loads of threads about unhelpful men, they seem to think "it will all work out" eh hello!! Now that you're invites are gone, try & take a few days off the planning to chill and look after yourself. Hope you feel better soon O-O
[quote:8uxf5yy3]You're alone there, there have been loads of threads about unhelpful men oops I obviously meant to say you're NOT alone there[/quote:8uxf5yy3]
ginger nut Posts: 5989
poor stressed ladybug.....just try to remember that your wedding is just a day, what really matters is the marriage that is for the rest of your lives.....
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
Meet your sister! :wv I found that once I accepted that it was MY wedding and that he is in fact a useless gombeen that it was much easier. I just had to keep saying to him "Are you sure you dont' want to be involved in this/that/the other" and once he was ok with it I just ploughed ahead! Make a list of every single itty bitty thing that needs to be done and tick them off as you go along. Honestly, there is so much satisfaction out of ticking something else off the list! Try not to let it get to you and just accept that the excitement and the pleasure of it all is all yours! :o)ll If he's anything like my useless article, with 5 weeks to go he will start to feel the excitment and then the questions will start!! :o0 If you can delegate anything at all then do it. My bridesmaids are in a different part of the country so it's more difficult, but my BIL's wife has been an unbelievable help to me and I'm sure there is someone that would love to help you with things! Best of luck with it all and big hugs! :action32
LadyBug Posts: 545
anonymousbridetobe Posts: 1563
[quote="Unstressed B2B":2ek2d64x][quote:2ek2d64x][b:2ek2d64x]You're alone [/b:2ek2d64x]there, there have been loads of threads about unhelpful men [b:2ek2d64x]oops I obviously meant to say you're NOT alone there[/quote:2ek2d64x][/quote:2ek2d64x][/b:2ek2d64x] Sorry, but PMSL here. :o0 Talk about rubbing salt in the wound :o0 Glad to hear things are back in perspective for you now and you are getting the help you deserve. :wv
[quote="superstarshejay":1ksiqrvk][quote="Unstressed B2B":1ksiqrvk][quote:1ksiqrvk][b:1ksiqrvk]You're alone [/b:1ksiqrvk]there, there have been loads of threads about unhelpful men [b:1ksiqrvk]oops I obviously meant to say you're NOT alone there[/quote:1ksiqrvk][/quote:1ksiqrvk][/b:1ksiqrvk] Sorry, but PMSL here. :o0 Talk about rubbing salt in the wound :o0 Glad to hear things are back in perspective for you now and you are getting the help you deserve. :wv[/quote:1ksiqrvk] ?? Whats "PMSL" superstarshejay? Am a bit thick when it comes to the old abbreviations on here sometimes :o) Ladybug Glad you are feeling better now :thnk
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
PMSL = P*ssing myself laughing (I think....)