Having second thought about the band!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

raindrop Posts: 5
Having second thoughts about the band! We've booked Fifth Avenue. Thought they were really good when we went to see them first but then went my cousins wedding where they were playing and to be honest, I was a bit disappointed? I still thought they were good but just not as good as I remembered! H2B feels the same too! The wedding is not for a good while yet so do you think I should change the band or am I just panicking over nothing?
MrsTiredbride Posts: 3397
Removed
Milly83 Posts: 3620
Don't worry! Check with other people to see what they thought. You see, you were placing them under scrutiny and instead of picking out the good things about the band, you were probably concentrating on a song that you didn't recognise or something like that. If people were dancing all night, I don't think you have much to worry about. What did you not like about them in particular??
Mrs Magnum Posts: 974
Hi Raindrop, Is it Fifth Avenue based in Cork you have or Fifth Avenue based in Dublin?
Gingham Posts: 3014
hey I have booked fifth avenue-dublin for my wedding...we went to see them and they were really good and I have only heard good things about them....could it have been the songs that were picked for them to play....to be honest ever since i have got engaged and been organising my wedding, every wedding i go to i scrutinse everything....it could of just been that!! don't do anything hasty...maybe ring them and see if you can go hear them somewhere else...