Menu

He's not the daddy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ItsMrsBurkenow Posts: 665
Remember this story- well turns out now he is not the daddy. Poor little fella is devastated. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-storie ... -21227974/
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
i actually dont know what to say to that to be honest :ooh
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
:eek
MeSB Posts: 3785
Doll Face Posts: 3721
Her perents should be ashamed :eek :eek He got lucky
ItsMrsBurkenow Posts: 665
[quote="Flower Angel":3f3l11cx]What's she doing a 15 sleeping around?! :eek[/quote:3f3l11cx] Times have changed nowadays, people as young as 12 now are having s*x- i wouldnt have even known what it was??
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
My son is 6 and I worry about him growing up so much!!! He still watches Mickey Mouse club house and goes to bed with his blankey! I cant imagine him having s*x in 6 years time :eek I think I will have to lock him in the attic until he is 18 :o0
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
I think he got a lucky escape, still quite shocking though that a 14 year old girl (at the time she became pg) has been "sleeping around" :ooh
she Posts: 3298
Really really mad!!!!!! Sure in fairness he looks about 10 years old, she looked like his Mother in some of the photos. [b:1dcpmt4c]Dollface [/b:1dcpmt4c]can I just say, it not always the parents fault. I dont know anything about his/her parents and they could be terrible but this happens alot and I can personally say from experience in my family, that you can have the best parents in the world, who talk to their kids about the birds and the bees but it can still happen. Kids think their so grown up they want to experience new things and unfortunatly theres consquences, as this kid realised. He's had a lucky escape I'd say. He can get on with his life, she's stuck with the baby and a bad name for herself.
the winner Posts: 4148
OMG sorry but its alucky escape for him ??