Health Warning!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Time For A Change Posts: 6885
I went to a dinner party last night, where I, and other guests, enjoyed copious amounts of alcohol. I awoke this morning not feeling well, with what could only be described as flu-like symptoms - headache, nausea, shaking, sore eyes, etc. From the results of some initial testing, I have unfortunately tested positive for what experts call Wine Flu. This debilitating condition is very serious and it appears this is not an isolated case - reports are flooding in from all around the neighbourhood of others diagnosed with Wine Flu. To anyone who starts to exhibit the aforementioned tell-tale signs, experts are recommending a cup of tea and a bit of a lie down. However, should your condition worsen, you should immediately hire a DVD and take some Nurofen [Nurofen seems to be the only drug available that has been proven to help combat this unusual type of flu]. Others are reporting that several McDonalds Big Macs or a strong lamb vindaloo can also help in some cases. Wine Flu does not need to be life threatening and, if treated early, can be eradicated within a 24-48 hour period. If not, then further application of the original liquid in similar quantities to the original dose has been shown to do the trick. O-O :o0
overthemoon! Posts: 1479
i have the exact same symptoms today. serious stuff girl
rockstar Posts: 1815
:o0 :o0 :o0
newmammy2011 Posts: 1255
Excellent :o0 :o0 :o0 .