Heartbeat Train Vs Galloping Horses

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ttc2012 Posts: 661
Do you think there is any truth in it?
outdoorqueen Posts: 448
What does this mean?
Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
Is this some euphemism for sex the young people are using these days?
jamseyjo Posts: 1132
gorge Posts: 50
My Midwife told me Horses for Girls and Train for Boy. I ll tell u in June tho :)
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
You can actually hear both depending on where the doppler is. I've heard both!
I only heard train on DS, never the sound of galloping horses, tiday was just like galloping horses, nothing like a train. Its an old wives tale but ive read alot of stories with truth in them! ACS.... :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
katiemomma Posts: 2690
I had boy and girl twins and each had a different sounding heartbeat. The midwife said this is a horse this is a train and I said I knew which was which so she guessed and she was right with the heartbeats. I. Ant even remember what my eldest was but I think it was true too. I remember reading it and saying it after I had her. She hasn't said was it a horse or train this time. Will ask at m next appointment and see in August!
Silini2 Posts: 3834
Well I def had galloping horses for both my girls and this one def sounds different, and I feel like its a boy...
[quote="Silini2":148aoudp]Well I def had galloping horses for both my girls and this one def sounds different, and I feel like its a boy...[/quote:148aoudp] Oh very interesting Silini, will be lovely if u get a little man! Katiemoma, wahoo roll on Aug for u. Have u a preference?