Menu

Helllppp! Anyone seen Vertigo Band

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

midsummer Posts: 2
HELLLLPPPP!! Hi, have 6 weeks to go to wedding and have no band so am panciking. Spoke to band Vertigo which is listed on site. But won't be able to get to see them before booking them. Anyone seen them, used them or heard anything about them?
Doll Posts: 525
Hi mid summer One of my friends had these guys at her wedding and they were fab. Great recommendations on this site too. Lucky you for getting a date at such little notice. Don't worry the floor will be full.
Yoda Posts: 3340
We had them as our wedding band, found them great and easygoing to deal with, had the dance floor hopping all night, interacting well with the crowd Best of luck
fifi28 Posts: 481
hi there ive never seen them but they are on the list of reccomended bands from our hotel. if you do a search for vertigo at top of page there is loads of posts there about them didnt look at them all but what i saw was good . good luck O:o)
JMBvideos Posts: 511
Hi, If you are lucky enough to get Vertigo at this stage, I'd say go for it without hesitation. We often work at weddings where those guys are playing and they are excellent every time.