Hello all? I'm back again

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

summer daisy Posts: 1336
Hi to all the girlies.. Have been away on holidays and not on the internet much for the last 4 weeks or so.. Had a lovely family (imagine that, my own little family!) in France and am back to work again since Monday.Have terrible withdrawal symptons from my baby now that I am in the office again.I got so used to her being around all the time. Anyway, am currently on 2 week wait as we had a lot of fun on holidays! Would be delighted if we got a BFP but can definately wait a while too- either way I am not getting too stressed out about it, that is what happens when you have a very demanding 8 month old, you just don't have time to think!! How are the girls.. especially those coming up to the 40 weeks (Tigletts, Heavenleigh and Sphynx to name a few!!) I am sure you are all blooming!! Hugs Summer
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Hey there Summer.... great to have you back in the club :xxx I am fine....can´t wait to see my wee man, as it is getting hard to walk around or do anything at all with the huge bump, let alone sleep :eek Anyway, not long for us September mammies now, I am so nervous but also can´t wait.... How is your wee doll? You must fill us in with all your latest news. How was France? Anyway, great to have you here again :thnk
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Hi Summer Daisy! Wow! That's so exciting that you're TTC again! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Fair play to you as I'm sure you have your hands full! DH would love to try again soon after but I keep saying let's see how this first one goes before we decide! Only 5 weeks left for me now. Still seems a bit surreal but every so often I have a little panic attack about everything! On the one hand I really can't wait but I'm also fairly terrified :o0 So hope you will be dishing out loads of reassurance! Best of luck with the 2ww....so exciting!
charli Posts: 5994
hiya :wv i didnt know you were giving babs a bro/sis so soon!! :o)ll - good luck on the 2 ww and the plans for the next few months while trying to conceive :wv
MrsNoc05 Posts: 1823
Hiya summer - Well congratulations on ttc again so soon, brave woman ! Hope it all goes to plan for you, fingers crossed ! MrsNoc
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Hey Summer D, how was France? I hope you had reasonably good weather..... but it seems you had fun anyhow... you naughty thing you !!!! Looking forward to hearing some news then shortly! xxxx
summer daisy Posts: 1336
Hiya all, Well that is the thing really.. we had not really planned on TTCing so soon but like what happened the first time, wine and a very romantic setting seemed to get the better of both of us and now I find myself on the 2ww. I kind of figure I am up most of the night at the moment with one baba so why not 2 (Elizabeth is a terrible sleeper!). Will keep you all posted!! I am not thiniking about it too much, and will be delighted with either or outcome!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Angel2 Posts: 787
Hi Summer, Welcome back and the very best of luck on your 2ww. :o)ll :o)ll