Hello Everyone

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NewGirl Posts: 1143
Hi there, Just want to join in. :wv Here's my story so far. We have been ttc'in for 3 months now. Jus on 2ww from today, AF Due aprox 21st. Not sure on exact dates as only off pill 3 months and may still be irregular. Used OPK this month so fingers crossed I've been following this forum for about 6 months now and became very broody in November. Myself and DH hadn't planned to start TTC until June but we couldn't wait! I never imagined it could be so exciting and frustrating at the same time, had myself convinced I was preggers in December. :o0 Anyway ye all seem to be a great bunch and full of information, I have learned so much from ye all. :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: To all by fellow TTCers
sally Posts: 1140
Welcome NewGirl.... this forum is brilliant for advise and support. Im due my AF 21st as well so lets hope she doesnt turn up. Best of luck.
twinssep Posts: 1242
hi there new girl welcome to this fantastic world of ttc pregnancy and babies u r on a great journey from start to finish heres sending lots of :babydust:
ginger nut Posts: 5989
welcome aboard new girl - you are very welcome.
Angel2 Posts: 787
A huge welcome to you NewGirl. The very best of luck to you. Sending you lots of :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
NotHere Posts: 10273
Welcome aboard NewGirl :wv :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
NewGirl Posts: 1143
Thanks For that Girls, It's great to have ye all here for advice! Of cousre I'm having phantom symptoms already! Thought i felt a little sickly yesterday & today althought today could have a little to do with a night out on the tiles with the girls lastnight :-8 . Not hungover at all today hadn't a lot to drink really but tummy not feeling 100%. I know its probably all in my head though..... wishful thinking :o0 :o0
Dairy Queen Posts: 3707
I hope it happens for you soon New Girl. I know how you feel about this forum making you really really broody. My sister was here today with her three week old baby and I was in my element
Corks Posts: 355
Welcome newgirl!! - looking forward to chatting with ya about ttc!!!! I only joined this forum about two weeks ago and the girls are great here, for encouragement, advice and to moan to!!