Hello everyone

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Poppit Posts: 2042
Hi, I took a break from this forum for a while as i was finding the BFN each month very hard to handle. Am back now on a positive approach. This is our 11th month TTC. AF due today so ready to take on the next month. I am delighted to see all the BFP's since i left. Congratulations to you all. I still see alot of familiar names, so here's hoping this is your month for BFP. Poppit xxx
oooops... wrong forum :-8 sorry. wishful thinking. hopefully i'll be in this one soon. poppit xxx
boobies Posts: 1625
well fingers, legs, hands, toes etc crossed for you poppit!!!
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Best of luck please god this is your month :wv
Ah Boobies, thank you so much. Gosh time has flew by for you. I remember when you got your BFP. Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy. Poppit xxx
Thanks Dora, :thnk cant believe you are 30 weeks. Time is flying by... Best of luck with the remainder of your pregnancy. poppit xxx
boobies Posts: 1625
[quote:263sb1ym]Ah Boobies, thank you so much. Gosh time has flew by for you. I remember when you got your BFP. Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy. Poppit xxx[/quote:263sb1ym] yeah think I was one of the first to post 'BFP' in 2007! The year has just flown by.... Best of luck again!! :babydust: