Hello, I'm new.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LadyMary Posts: 1050
Hi all, just want to say hi. I'm a long time reader well since i got Engaged Last Nov and WOL has been a great help. I love this site and i hope i can help others now i'm on board. :wv
MrsMay09 Posts: 382
Hi welcome!!! :wv
shiversmoy Posts: 635
Welcome :wv :wv
frillynickers Posts: 1765
welcome lady mary, im relatively new too. Totally agree this is a great site, lots of ideas, tips etc. Best of luck
Twirler Posts: 1644
Welcome! This site is a godsend. :o)ll
Thank you, great tips. There is stuff i'd never have heard about only for here. My friend is on here for her wedding and was always on and on about it so i took the plunge today. :o0
mentalrebel Posts: 1603
ladymary welcome...what is your date? There are loads of threads on specific months if you want to have a look for them...!!
I know I just seen that. I'm getting married in January, praying the weather might have improved come then :o0 Not long now and i seen a few on here for January. So i must write in, get some tips and see if i'm forgetting anything. I think i'm fairly organised but then again everyone on here sounds so organised, that maybe i'm not.
norzsept09 Posts: 165
welcome!!happy planning!!!!!! :wv
kelsar Posts: 690
Hi Ladymary, you will be totally addicted before long. welcome, enjoy and happy planning. :wv