Hello I'm new :)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ababy Posts: 73
Hello all, I just got my BFP officially confirmed this morning by the GP - I am 5 weeks pregnant. I had a feeling from last week and had done a few pg tests at home and all positive but it wasn't really until AF didnt' arrive this weekend and the doc confirmed it this morning that I let myself believe it ! It was only our second month trying so I know how lucky and blessed we are and I am over the moon as is DH. Baby due end of November so we will have a little bundle for Xmas which will just be the most exciting thing ever! This is our first so this forum has been my main source of info to date - I'm looking forward to meeting some more November mummies and no doubt I will have a million questions for you all. Going to tell my parents tonight so I can't wait as its the first grandchild for them and they are so clucky and adore kids - I have a feeling its going to be very emotional!!!! so excited about the next 35 weeks! :o)ll
curliwurli Posts: 3369
that's great, congratulations and welcome on here!
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
congrats lovey, and welcome!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
katgirl Posts: 1258
congrats and welcome ababy im a nov10 mommy to be aswell, im just over 5 weeks and its still hasnt sunk in either!! untill i see a scan and bump i wont really believe it! its just the most exciting thing ever, i told my parents last monday the day i found out cos DH was sooooo excited and blabed to everyone , its just such a magical time i find myself doing ordinary things and then suddely remember im preganant and get a little glow that im part of a special club (sounds daft i know :-8 ) wishing you a happy and healthy 8.5mts :o)ll :o)ll
fifibelle Posts: 4447
Welcome!!!!!! :o)ll *) :o)ll
ababy Posts: 73
Ah thanks girls, Its so nice to be welcomed into the club :) Kat- I know exactly how you feel - I don't feel any different at all, very few symptoms and am still just trying to get my head around it all. I just can't believe I will actually have a baby by Christmas, so exciting. good luck to you all too. :o)ll
baba2010 Posts: 247
Ah - congrats. Your post totally brought me back to when I found out (which doesn't seem long ago... the time will fly!). Enjoy it all. People are so nice to you when you're pregnant... it's a wonderful time!!! CONGRATS to ye. :o)ll
ghostchild2 Posts: 6237
Congrats and welcome :wv :wv :wv :wv