hello I'm new

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cuntecinta Posts: 211
Been reading for a while, and finally decided to post for the first time. Getting married in August 2007. How do I get one of those countdown to my wedding things that you all have at the bottom of your posts?
emma1980 Posts: 2219
welcome cuntecinta...luv the name...im also aug 07..the 4th...hve no idea how to get one of those ticker things :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Anonymous Posts: 24542
[b:13p4f2r8]CUNTECINTA???!!! [/b:13p4f2r8] Oh please - if this isn't a wind-up I don't know what is. And people say my name is offensive!! >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o)
It comes from a word that my husband to be sometimes calls me.
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
Welcome cuntecinta! I replied to one of your other posts a minute ago! Hope we can help you.
Anonymous Posts: 24542
[quote="cuntecinta":2xrtavx1]It comes from a word that my husband to be sometimes calls me.[/quote:2xrtavx1] Fair enough but that's one hell of a strange name. My name gets shortened to Murry by some posters. Guess we won't be calling you a shortened version of your name O-O >:o)
The Sinner Posts: 1175
cuntecinte Kunta Kinte is who I am thinking of the Guy who wrote Roots based on his story of being sold into slavery.
aha...well thought of sinner...jaysis im awful stupid sumtimes... :o)ll
Please feel free to call me anything, I honestly don't mind. I really need some good advice. Sunbeam you seem like a really nice helpful girl. Many Thanks Regards cuntecinta
we're all helpfull really O-O O-O