hells kitchen

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Photography by Michelle Posts: 156
What happened in hells kitchen with someone walkin off or something ???
woodhorse Posts: 11
Lee walked out. Didn't see all of it, but there was words between him and chef
TokenMale Posts: 6845
[quote="Woodhorse":2xqcykzq]Lee walked out. Didn't see all of it, but there was words between him and chef[/quote:2xqcykzq] He didn't walk, he was pushed.
woodhorse Posts: 11
Fair enough, as I siad I didn't see all of it
Photography by Michelle Posts: 156
Oh ok thanks guys. Tokin guy I like your Brian th dog the last time I tried to add one of those to my profile I crashed the weddings on line site ! :o0
TokenMale Posts: 6845
[quote="Woodhorse":4lkbzz68]Fair enough, as I siad I didn't see all of it[/quote:4lkbzz68] Shame, it was pretty entertaining! I thought Lee was a pillock. I'm not sorry to see the back of him. Of course, I also think MPW is a god amongst men...
clucky Posts: 26471
Is Jim davidson still a team captain?
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
Ah balls.........I missed it last night. Lee was a complete tosser on Wednesday's show - like a child. I'm glad he's gone, let him go back to singing like a girl O:| I just am not liking it as much as with Gordon Ramsay - think I prefer the obscene bad language and tempers! Was it a bit more like that last night??
Mrs Princess Sparkle Posts: 3854
Does anyone else find this series really boring & uninteresting or is it just me? Bring back Gordon Ramsey for some REAL abuse! Marco P. White is just too laid back.
mrs waterfordbride Posts: 3063
jim is staying aswell. he's a bit of a prat aswell