Help, am having funny pains...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Ducky Posts: 2506
Hi, Have been having weird pains all day, alongside ususal Braxton Hicks 'bunching' sensations. Down really low, like mild period pains or a 'pinching' sensation. Anyone know what this is? It's not bad, just uncomfortable. I'm guessing it's baby head banging or engaging?
Itisasecret Posts: 389
Sounds like pelvic pressure? Does it feel worse when you need to wee? I was doubled over with this last week think it was pressure on the bladder? Other than that haven't a clue!
grumpy Posts: 1280
It could be braxton hicks too. I got that about the same time as you (week-wise), and it lasted maybe a week or so.
irish bride Posts: 558
I havent experiences any pinching sensations but do get period like cramps all the time now.... According to my doc these are apparently stretching pains.
Ducky Posts: 2506
Have had Braxtons for months now although they are getting stronger by the day. This is more like a period cramp across the lower part of torso, near bikini line. Don't need the loo either. I get one about every five mins but not getting stronger really so I don't think it's anything to worry about. Perhaps it is just part of the Braxtons, as you say My friends all think it's the baby's head engaging...yayee