Help can't find

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sassy Posts: 2269
Hi girls My cm was very low this month and i can't find the posts that we had a while ago on what to take to help this. I know you can us preseed. What website can you get it on again??
Sphynx Posts: 6795
hi sassy - I got mine from medicaltestcentre.ie - next day delivery. To boost cm you can use agnus castus and evening primrose oil up to ovulation, and some people also say Robitussin cough syrup (regular strength). Drink lots of water - and green tea and grapefruit juice are also supposed to be good. HTH- had a quick look for the old thread and can't find it either.
MrsMoojez Posts: 374
Sassy i've been taking 1000mg of Evening Primrose oil for 2 months now and I had lots of EWCM this month- 4 days of it! Also taking Agnus Castus every day too. HTH
Thanks girls I'm on clomid to regulate Af so i'll give Agnus Castus a miss. Sphynx how much Robitussin and for how long???
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Hi Sassy, I took it for the few days before ovulation, a big spoon about an hour or so before doing the deed and plenty of water. You should notice a difference. HTH, :wv
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Sassy this is from the "Sperm meets egg plan": Take a dose of plain Robitussin cough syrup (or any cough medicine that says "expectorant" and NOT "antihistamine") each day (preferably a few hours prior to "trying") starting around Day 10 until the day after your ovulation predictor goes off. It should help make all the mucus in your body runnier, including that produced by your cervix. (Oh the gruesome details required in baby-making!) The sperm in the runnier mucus will live about two days, and will be up there and ready for the 12-hour life of the egg. A NOTE ABOUT CLOMID: Clomid causes cervical mucus to dry up in 25% of the women who take it.
Sphynx thanks for that. Alot of detail in that :eek but i think i've got it now. :o0 :o0
so_clear Posts: 397
Should you only take agnus castus up to ov and not for the whole month???