Help cant decide (fairways, hillgrove, carrickdale, glencarn

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

confusingtimes Posts: 2
Hi we recently got engaged and cant decide on a venue. Can anyone give me any feedback on the fairways hotel in dundalk, havent heard of many weddings there recently? I know I can rely on carrickdale and glencarn but need info on fairways and hillgrove. Wish I hadnt looked at so many, my head is wrecked, lol! Plus I havent looked anywhere in the North, should I to compare prices? any help much appreciated!! O:|
goinloco Posts: 774
hiya! i can tell you that the hillgrove is a fab wedding venue! the staff and food is excellent, i can't praise it enough :lvs sorry am not familar with the others
mrs shamrock Posts: 603
Hi, we are having ours in the glencarn so im bit biased, we did think of hillgrove and seasons but they were going to have 2 weddings on the same day which i dont want, we have always had good days in the glen and brill food!!
im waiting Posts: 2727
We were at a Wedding in the Hill Grove a few yrs ago. Can't fault it. Lovely function room, lovely bedrooms, lovely food, lovely Hotel. It was on our list of Hotels to view and I think I probably would have booked it, I just happened to view our hotel beforehand ( four seasons hotel, carlingford) and we just happened to get a great Deal so we didn't view anywhere else after that!