Help Finding Diamond Platinum Wedding Band :)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Summerhill Bride Posts: 40
Hey Everyone, I really want to get a Diamond Platinum Wedding Band but i am worried about the cost and where to buy it :-8 If anyone has a Diamond Platinum Wedding Band where did u get it and how much did u spend on it? O:o) Thanks for all your help :wv
Fuchsia Posts: 91
Hey there summerhill bride! I just put up a post right before you about a ring designer in Limerick. my ring is white gold and i'm not sure if she does platinum but let me know if you want me to pm you the details and you can give her a buzz! Fuchsia x
Urban Fairy Posts: 3987
Hiya, i got mine at a really really good price in Ernest Jones. They've branches in Grafton Street and Blanch.. check the net if your not in Dublin often though
mrsandmr Posts: 366
[quote="Dublin_angel1":38zbrp83]Hiya, i got mine at a really really good price in Ernest Jones. They've branches in Grafton Street and Blanch.. check the net if your not in Dublin often though[/quote:38zbrp83] Definitely check online and uk, got my platinum diamond band in earnest jones in uk for £450 when it is €700 here - big difference!
Urban Fairy Posts: 3987
[quote="mrsandmr":lgw23n0p][quote="Dublin_angel1":lgw23n0p]Hiya, i got mine at a really really good price in Ernest Jones. They've branches in Grafton Street and Blanch.. check the net if your not in Dublin often though[/quote:lgw23n0p] Unfortunate but true, I would try doing majority of my shopping across the border! Definitely check online and uk, got my platinum diamond band in earnest jones in uk for £450 when it is €700 here - big difference![/quote:lgw23n0p]
Layla20 Posts: 1089
try , have already picked out my ring from there!
allotta Posts: 856
i got mine in faller in derry, the price n quality is amazing!! sorry cant post pics but heres a link to c sum pics n prices HTH [/img]
xx fairy mommy xx Posts: 1833
+ 1 for fallers in Derry - just back from a vist today to look at diamondsfor my ering and the goldsmith, Una has done an amazing job. She's really honest about what will suit your hand and your ering and for my ering she is recommending a plain platinum band as my little mits wont take a diamond band with my beautiful rock...think this shows that they are more interested in their customer service than just bringing in the moula! and if they dont have anything you want then Una will make you something for a faction of the southern prices!!! Goood luck with the search
kookiegal Posts: 1150
*)
CappuccinoHeaven Posts: 1081
We got ours made with a guy in Dublin, excellent value for what you get and you can tell him your budget also. If you would like his details send me a pm!