Menu

Help Florist Galway

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Pheebs Posts: 1102
Hi, I know there have been a few posts on this but I'm trying to get a florist in Galway sorted out ASAP and would love some feedback of who you guys have had good/bad experiences with. Have read the feedback on Yes Florists here so am ruling those out! I've visited Branch florists and heard good things so they're looking good for the moment anyway. Has anyone used Ocadaí (sp) florists in Spiddal? Seem great for price but I'd love some feedback! Thanks :thnk
hubble Posts: 299
Hi, I am thinking of going with Branch too. My friend got married recently used the florist in Claregalway and found them very reasonable. Am actually thinking of doing the church flowers myself and just getting the bouquets and corsages from the florist. I really liked the arrangements that Branch do, and they are very friendly. let me know how you get on.
Moncai Posts: 364
Ócáidí don't seem to have a great range, she told my friend last yr she couldn't have the flowers she wanted yet when she went to Knocknacarra florist they told her they weren't a problem.
Das Kitty Posts: 452
Branch are fantastic. They are however 10% dearer than other florists but it shows in the quality. As another thread on here taught us, avoid Yes Flowers like the plague.
brideeee Posts: 1490
We're using Flower Haven in Oranmore, Gerry is really nice and will go to the ends of the earth to get you the flowers you want !! xx brideeee
Pheebs Posts: 1102
thanks for the feedback girlies, I'm leaning towards Branch now because of professionalism and that she'll do exactly what I want. I found the lady on Ocaidi a bit flippant about some things. I want all cream coloured flowers but she was showing me photos of yellow roses! I don't want yellow roses! Will let you know what I decide!
Nikki Kavanagh