Help!!! I need to find party invites.....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Hey girls First off Im sorry for this because Im sure ye are SICK of listening about my party!!! I really need to find some invites. There was a local man supposed to be doing them for me but 4 weeks later Im still waiting on samples so Im giving up on him, I dont wanna be relying on him. What I need is invites for a fancy dress birthday party. I have tried every thing and all Im getting back is invites for "themed" parties, 60s 70s etc. I tried e bay and they only have one which Im not mad about to be honest. PLEASE help, I would really need to be posting them in the next couple of weeks. Thanks :wv
wishin&hoping Posts: 3666
try this site. Best thing to do is email Bernie & Emma & tell them what you are looking for. They will be able to tailor an invite to your specifics. I use them for personal & business orintated products
[quote="shellyaug09":1fo1ht0q]try this site. Best thing to do is email Bernie & Emma & tell them what you are looking for. They will be able to tailor an invite to your specifics. I use them for personal & business orintated products [/quote:1fo1ht0q] Thanks Shelly will check them out
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
heya, just remind me what kind of party you're having? i do invites/cards etc as a sideline and could get a sample done up and in the post to you today? xx
[quote="rock-n-roll-wife":2vxpwu6o]heya, just remind me what kind of party you're having? i do invites/cards etc as a sideline and could get a sample done up and in the post to you today? xx[/quote:2vxpwu6o] Hey Its a fancy dress party. No theme or any thing just fancy dress. I just need some thing simple but that gets the fancy dress message across! I will PM you my address