Help - i've lost my focus

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

contented Posts: 2625
so right its 15 weeks today to the dum dum di dum i've no invitations no readings no bm dresses (sort of) no music no feckin bag piper NO MONEY no interest no mojo put on about 3 inches on my waist and i dont care but i should cos my dress probably wont fit now no make up no organist and i've to go to some wedding tomoro of ppl i dont know and am not interested in going to but i have to cos they are kind of friends of h2b. aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:|
Huggles Posts: 1108
You sound like you're living in stress city right now! Is there anything that someone else can do to help? Can you delegate any of the jobs to h2b? Do you want someone to come to the house to do your make-up? You could ask a local beautician maybe. What's the situation with the BM dresses?
Janey Mac! I read that wrong! I thought you had 15 [b:3eln7jlk]days[/b:3eln7jlk]!!! You've loads of time. Just focus on one thing at a time and take some time out for yourself. :xxx First thing you need to do is order the invites. Lantz can do them on that amount of time but you'd have to do it asap.
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="getting anxious":g3zvlz4d]so right its 15 weeks today to the dum dum di dum i've no invitations [b:g3zvlz4d]go to daintree[/b:g3zvlz4d] no readings [b:g3zvlz4d]God creates women and men to look after the earth (Genesis, Chapter 1, verses 26-28) A love poem between two lovers (Song of Solomon, Chapter 2, verses 10-13; Chapter 8, verses 6&7) Jesus teaches how to live life that brings true happiness (Matthew, Chapter 5, verses 1-10) Jesus teaches about marriage, and welcomes children (Mark, Chapter 10, verses 6-9 and 13-16 What happens when Jesus attends a wedding reception (John, Chapter 2, verses 1 - 11) Love, actually! (1 Corinthians Chapter 13) Committing to each other (Ephesians Chapter 5, verses 21-33) Seeing the good sideā€¦ (Philippians Chapter 4, verses 4 - 9) Getting the perfect relationship (Colossians Chapter 3, verses 12 - 17) Being a good lover! (1 John Chapter 4 verses 7 - 12) [/b:g3zvlz4d] no bm dresses (sort of) [b:g3zvlz4d]monsoon, debenhams, coast[/b:g3zvlz4d] no music [b:g3zvlz4d]ehhh what do you want?[/b:g3zvlz4d] no Flip bag piper NO MONEY [b:g3zvlz4d]i have a euro if you want it?[/b:g3zvlz4d] no interest [b:g3zvlz4d]ahhhh why not?[/b:g3zvlz4d] no mojo [b:g3zvlz4d]just think of the honeymoon[/b:g3zvlz4d] put on about 3 inches on my waist and i dont care but i should cos my dress probably wont fit now [b:g3zvlz4d]get some spanx[/b:g3zvlz4d] no make up [b:g3zvlz4d]get it done at the counters in BT's[/b:g3zvlz4d] no organist [b:g3zvlz4d]where are you based?[/b:g3zvlz4d] and i've to go to some wedding tomoro of ppl i dont know and am not interested in going to but i have to cos they are kind of friends of h2b. aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:|[/quote:g3zvlz4d]
yeah getting stressed for some reason and usually i'm not to be honest. h2b is useless so he's no good. bm dresses - they are being made and trying to get the bm's to even care is just mind boggling - but i wont go down the road of giving out about them because i know they will be the best they can on the day and thats when i'll need them most oh its just today i think its catching up. it seems like yesterday i was saying yera there's loads of time left and this that and the other can be done in no time - thing is i kinda forgot i'm doing this more or less on my own and it is stressing me out now.
Tess - so funny - you cheered me up :o0 :o0 Clucky - I LOVE YOU, please be my wedding planner as for where i'm based - i'm in kerry
I think if you make a list of the things that need to be done, starting with the most urgent first and tick them off as you go along, you'll calm yourself down. Lantz do really reasonably priced invitations - we were shocked at how little we had to pay so maybe you could start there. Make your h2b get involved!!! Don't take it all on yourself. You'll be exhausted!
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="getting anxious":2ta6p10v]Tess - so funny - you cheered me up :o0 :o0 [b:2ta6p10v]Clucky - I LOVE YOU, please be my wedding planner[/b:2ta6p10v] as for where i'm based - i'm in kerry[/quote:2ta6p10v] no bother - its my dream job anyway those readings can all be seen here
i just cant believe time has caught up with me really i'm usually so organised but - my excuse - i've been sick a lot since march and its very hard getting back into the whole "we're getting married" momentum thanks for the advise, list being typed as we WOL
anonymousbridetobe Posts: 1563
[quote="Clucky":3ou7bw3f][quote="getting anxious":3ou7bw3f]so right [b:3ou7bw3f] NO MONEY [b]i have a euro if you want it?[/b:3ou7bw3f] [[/quote:3ou7bw3f][/quote:3ou7bw3f][/b] BRILLIANT :o0 Can ya throw one my way too?