Help in H & F

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NotHere Posts: 10273
Can anyone answer this for me? http://www.weddingsonline.ie/discussion ... hp?t=59460 Thanks :wv
kali Posts: 687
can't really remember but I think it has something to do with your current weight. Check out their website. You might find the answer there :wv
lisa Posts: 1612
think it depends mostly on how much you weigh and how much you want to lose. But starting point is around 24 and gradually reduce down to 18 i think.
Tried the website, think you need to sign up first though. Used to have it wrote down somewhere but can't find it :o(
Anonymous Posts: 24542
I replied to you there~K
[quote="KKranberry":2qh93r1w]I replied to you there~K[/quote:2qh93r1w] Where? Can't find it? :-8
Anonymous Posts: 24542
[quote:1e7m07dw]KKranberry wrote: I replied to you there~K Where? Can't find it? [/quote:1e7m07dw] Oh no! I think its there under your OP! I'll go check now
Found it! Thanks :thnk
Dcd Posts: 1471
Now do ya know if they're still doing the digital points calculator?? I'd love to get one, but I'm not joining back at WW until we move house in a few weeks, but I'd like to get a 'head start' iykwim.
[quote="Dcd":3id690py]Now do ya know if they're still doing the digital points calculator?? I'd love to get one, but I'm not joining back at WW until we move house in a few weeks, but I'd like to get a 'head start' iykwim.[/quote:3id690py] You'll get one on eBay O:o)