Menu

Help make our honeymoon special

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MitchellR1987 Posts: 1
Hey everyone. I'm looking at taking my soon wife to be on a trip to Japan is late April early May for the Sakura (cherry blossom) as this has been a dream of hers to go and experience not only the Japanese culture but the beauty that is the Cherry Blossom. I'm just wondering if anyone out there might be able to help provide me with some locations to visit that would show the beauty of the Sakura but also the amazing Japanese culture and not to forget some places to stay. I'm wanting to take her for 2 weeks traveling from Tokyo south visiting Hiroshima, Kyoto and Osaka but would be open to stopping and visiting other places as we go. any help would be much appreciated as I want to make this as special as possible. Thanks in advance, Mitchell P.S I have also started a GoFundMe account as I'm not the richest man in the world and would love to make this trip something she will remember for ever. Any help would be much appreciated, you can find the campaign at GoFundMe just search for MitchellAndErin
leavesfall Posts: 19
dc