Help me choose between these 2 dresses ??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hi there, I'm pretty new to weddingsonline - but I hope that some of you would please HELP me deciding which of these dresses you think are nicer. I think dress 1 has more of the wow factor, but dress 2 might just suit my figure a little bit better and is more of a classic dress...................... I don't know how to post photos ...... but if you bear with me ,,... its the mikaellabridal.com website and dress no 1 is ref 1511 dress no 2 is ref no 1506 Please help ..... I really appreciate it !!!! THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bellisima Posts: 3583
Just checked them out - I prefer 1506, have you tried them on?
buddylove Posts: 3288
1511 for me cos i like that there is more detail on it..... But as mrs PR said it all depends on how they suited you when you tried them on and how they made you feel!! Both stunning though
Bellisima Posts: 3583
They're both so similar in shape, I wondered whether 1511 seemed a little bit more restrictive in terms of movement. They are both beautiful though, have seen lots of styles like those, you should start trying on and you'll know yourself what works on you! I tried on one dress so far and loved loved loved it, am convinced Ill go back after trying on 20 more and still lovee it, have absolute faith that Ill know the one IYKWIM!
THANKS SOOO much for the replies. I have tried both of them on. No 1506 was in my size so I got a good judge of it - but 1511 was 3 sizes too small, so it was just pulled up at the front and harder to tell what it would look like. I couldn't really walk down the shop and get a feel of what it would be like on me if you know what I mean. But I'm leaning towards 1511. I think it is more "me". And a little bit "different" I think that 1506 is really beautiful and is lovely on - but it feels a little bit plain or something. Thanks for the help - honestly !! :thnk :thnk :thnk
sineaddiamond Posts: 96
hi ive actually picked 1511 as my own dress when i tried it on it was a two sizes to big for me but i was pinned into it and it felt perfect i found it very easy to walk around in it. saying that i never tried on the 1506 so i cant comment on that one tho it looks fab also i just love that 1511 is that little bit different that most dresses you see.
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
[img:2r8av89r]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBGyZU8P2DIaSS1eUYyUsBzPGEUxdu6GGkMxz8Wpubw92pvIg&t=1&usg=__3ic_kZGC2API1wvRg7J7i8OxVt4=[/img:2r8av89r] [img:2r8av89r]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSV185b8KvmaXVI_SbiN88t1Dv-_G_BfeOlpm9k3NHeC6dtLdI&t=1&usg=__38wmtqfhe-PZDelIZOCDlsBt6gQ=[/img:2r8av89r] I prefer 1511, front and back. Gorgeous dress.
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
i love 1511 very nice and slightly different
MrsBig10 Posts: 2074
They are both lovely but i think i'd go with 1511 :lvs becuase of the detail. It's really lovely!!
wifeyttc Posts: 2507
1511 for me it has the wow factor! :lvs