help me choose

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mammybean Posts: 10364
WW or lipotrim. bearing in mind i am ttc but i was told you can take lipotrim right up til u find out u are pregnant
NotHere Posts: 10273
Sorry Beanie, don't know anything about Lipotrim, can't help :-8
SpringBride Posts: 406
Ive done the ww so cant vouch for the lipotrim, I lost 2.5 stone on it nearly 3 yrs ago and still a gold member best thing I ever did Beanies, it just gives u a whole new attitude to eating excercise etc and it sticks with u. Now Im no health freak but I still follow the plan during the week (well try) and then have treats the wkend.
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
doublepost again :-8
sorry beanies dont know about lipotrim but i would think weight watchers to ensure your health while ttcing go to a doctor and see what they would recommend. either that or i can put you in touch with a dietician i used in naas who helped me lose a stone so far
Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
Lipotrim is v v v expensive. I was going to go on it but just totting everything up and its too dear. Its very severe too nothing but water and shakes!!! I think i will try ww or slimfast where you can have a meal in the evenings..
mad woman Posts: 22106
go for WW beanies. you will get more "real" nutrients and proper food in order to get your body ready properly for pregnancy, also foods rich in folic acid.
acupuncture is also great and can be used to increase chances of ttc