Help me decide on these 2 dresses!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sona sasta Posts: 585
Hi Ladies Would love some opinions on these 2 dresses! Down to the last two now, as feel ive tried on every type of dress there is! I would take the halterneck off the 2nd dress and wear it strapless or add straps if i could. Its chiffon over a light satin in case its hard to see it. Any preferences? They are very different looks so hard to decide! I am leaning towards the 2nd one as it is white and actually suits me even though im pale. The first only comes in rich ivory and even though it suits me too it would be nice to wear white if i can get away with the colouring! pics removed
blink Posts: 821
number 1 by a mile, and i prefer ivory for photos :-8
Chococat Posts: 1632
Number 1. It's gorgeous, so elegant.
Little Miss Chatterbox Posts: 1362
Number 1 without a doubt!!!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Its Fab!![img:1caa6c6q]http://www.myparentconnection.com/forums/images/smilies/happy0034.gif[/img:1caa6c6q]
Corkie1 Posts: 340
No1....defo! It is stunning!!! :o)ll
Twirler Posts: 1644
Number one, although I'm not mad about either of them.
pookie-lady Posts: 148
I would have to agree with the rest and say No 1 It is amazing Best of luck with the choice :o)ll :o)ll
moobear Posts: 1126
Number 1 IMO also
MrsHawaii05 Posts: 488
Number 1 definitely, by taking the halter off number 2 youre changing the look completely and there are thousands of dresses out there that look like number 2 ( with halter neck removed ) hth
Kubla Posts: 192
No 1 is lovely.. would like no 2 in a different colour as an evening dress. but no question, No1 is a lovely romantic wedding dress.