Help me find a new foundation

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Diamonds and Pearls Posts: 118
I have been using Benefit playstick for ages now and I really like it, however it is becoming more and more difficult to source since they stopped supplying it on their counters. I have decided to take the bullet and start looking for a new foundation and any recommendations would be welcome! :) I was thinking of going into BT and getting my makeup done to see what they would recommend. I would be open trying any brand apart from MAC as I think they can be so rude to deal with!
Babylou Posts: 724
What about the inglot range. Becoming more popular in US than mac apparently. I got my make-up done for my hens a couple of years ago, in the shop in liffey valley and was converted
the bees knees Posts: 755
Smashbox are great love all their stuff especially their primer ( the oil free one ) used this all the time and have used it with both smash box foundation and with Rimnel and No7 foundations and all have been great.. So in my opinion its the primer under the foundation that does the trick for a smooth and even application and look!!!!
I Do I Do Posts: 272
Completely agree Diamonds2012, have been using the Smashbox Primer for years and find it brilliant. OP, I use Estee Lauder for good wear and Vichy for everyday, but I only wear the primer under the Estee Lauder because primer can block the pores, but it makes my foundation last ages.
mrsodo Posts: 1292
I use Clarin's foundation, have done for about 10 years now. I really like it, I'm using the everlasting foundation, I find it really does last all day. My skin use to be prone to break-outs, but not since I started using Clarins
happyfamily Posts: 3323
I love chanel vitaluminere or matt luminere if you have shiny skin. Dior Nude is quite nice too but the chanel wears better throughout the day
bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
Love Clarins foundations, they last ages too. Recently changed to Bobbi Brown, love it and find its lasting well. In the summer (or during what is supposed to be summer) I find foundation doesn't generally last on me, but I've been using this one for about 3 weeks and its lasting the day really well. HTH and enjoy, I love makeup shopping!!!
Diamonds and Pearls Posts: 118
Thanks girls, some great suggestions! I tired the smashbox primer but found it left my skin stingy. I might try and get some samples from some of the counters and give them a go.
stick Posts: 1229
i find Max Factor brill.
MaggieSBride Posts: 399
Try Armani i love it