Help me find this dress please??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

PrettyWoman Posts: 1233
As much as it pains me to write this, i love this dress Kerry Katona is wearing, though I can't stand her!! I'm on my hols next week and it would be perfect for the beach, minus the fag and the sourface! Anyone know where this is from? [img:wpheenpd]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/02/22/article-0-0867C3ED000005DC-356_224x600_popup.jpg[/img:wpheenpd]
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Where did the photo come from?
littlemissus Posts: 481
Its from River Island! Only 30 something euro too...
PrettyWoman Posts: 1233
[quote="littlemissus":15g3fbqo]Its from River Island! Only 30 something euro too...[/quote:15g3fbqo] Oh cool thanks, I'm glad its cheap, didn't think Kerry did expensive!!! It was on dailymail Thanks a mil for that, I'll have a look tomorrow to see what its like on
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
Oh I really like that dress too... must have a look... also saw a coat in RI, a red military one that I'm dying to get in to try on... and I rarely buy in RI or even go in there, looking forward to trying on both
Snuddlums Posts: 1644
Has anyone seen it in River Island and if so which one?I just looked up website and couldnt find it :)
littlemissus Posts: 481
Its in the "sunshop" part on the website, u would think it would be in with all the dresses but its not. I saw the actual dress in River Island in Cork, only came in the other day. Want to buy it myself so it better not be gone! Should have just bought it when I saw it!
ludicrous Posts: 529
Love love love this dress!! And what do ya know its pay day tomorrow so me thinks that'll be my first purchase of the month!!! I can justify it by saying it'll be lovely to wear in the evenigs on HM......right???
Doll Face Posts: 3721
Its lovely i think ill head to river island !!!! hope they have it in blanch :o)ll Its not like us wollies to want something kerry has on :o0 :o0
gouganebride09 Posts: 557
She looks fab in this pic is htis a recent photo?