Help me pick my dress!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

smileychick Posts: 17
Girls I would REALLY appreciate some help. Can you let me know which you would prefer??? They are both so different but I cant decide....I feel more excited in the coffee one, but both are lovely. I would be a bit afraid to be so bold with the colour, but maybe Im just being silly on that. What do ye think? Orleans by Pronovias:- [url:g4dxmrmi]http://www.pronovias.us/bridal-dresses-photographies/orleans2010.html[/url:g4dxmrmi] or
BusyDee Posts: 8527
Prefer the coffee coloured one - its gorgeous on you!
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
I prefer the Pronovias dress.. You look good in the dress you are wearing and have a great figure but I don't think the dress has a Wow about it. I wouldn't be mad on the colour and think it's alittle booby to be honest :-8 The New Orleans dress is so elegant and timeless. Really beautiful dress :lvs
JellySnakes Posts: 2201
Hi they are both beautiful dresses,but it would have to be the Pronovias for me!
havemovedon Posts: 2013
It's hard to choose because there's no pic of you in the Pronovias one. But wow, the one of you in the coffee-coloured dress is stunning! You've a gorgeous figure and the shape of that dress REALLY suits you. Love the way it accentuates your waist.
smileychick Posts: 17
thanks a mill girls, keep the opinions coming! Pronovs dress also looks great, they are both lovely, only difference is that I am so thrilled with myself in the coffee coloured one! Keep the ideas coming, it is really helpful !x
Go one - dare to be different! The coffee one is really unusual and daring and it gives you a great shape. The other one is a bit too covered up for my liking! Im sure its fab on you too though. Put it this way if the coffee one was in white - which would you go for? Dont let the colour put you off!
scotswedding Posts: 2829
I wasn't sure about the pronovia one when I first looked at it but like it more by the minute. Is beautiful, very elegant and nicely different from so many dresses. Really love the toffee one on you though and think the fact that you're "thrilled" by yourself in it speaks volumes!!! You should go with what feels right!
dresstoimpress Posts: 1719
I love the first dress, its timeless and elegant. *) The second dress is lovely too, but when your looking back at the photo's in years to come, will you be sorry you didn't go more traditional?
[quote="dresstoimpress":3ukcika1]I love the first dress, its timeless and elegant. *) The second dress is lovely too, but when your looking back at the photo's in years to come, will you be sorry you didn't go more traditional?[/quote:3ukcika1] Why do people think that? Not everyone is traditional which is obvious from the variety of dresses & colours out there now. And I dont get this whole "oh how will your photos look in 20 years time" Who cares, wear the dress that you like NOW!!