Help me spend a BT voucher !!?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Butttons Posts: 812
Hi girls - I got a present of a 200 euro voucher for Bt's (lucky me!!). I was keeping it for a nice dress or fancytop but have decided now (as I am 10 weeks pregnant :o)ll ) to treat myself to some new cosmetics/ beauty products instead. I want to get a couple of bits from benefit but after that I don't know how what to get? Any ideas? I love a good eye cream. So girls, what can you recommmend?
Tarad Posts: 198
Hiya, lucky you! €200 can go a long way! I love Jo Malone and Molton Brown so would recommend them. I also got a make up make over in Mac which I would highly recommend - it cost €25 which was redeemable against their products. I am guilty of buying La Mer eye cream and find it fantastic but I do but that from the US as its much cheaper. Failing that would you consider a treat from Tiffany's for yourself? a nice pair of earrings or something?
dasein Posts: 292
ooh lucky you! I second the Creme de la Mer recommendation. I also blew a BT voucher on a pot of moisteriser and I am now addicted. Its at least as effective as a facial, so I can justify the mad price! Enjoy the shopping spree
littlemissus Posts: 481
What about a nice manicure? Think they do a 3wk one now...
hipbaby Posts: 4530
Ooooh you could put it towards a nice bag as well!! Or shoes :lvs I like the laura mercier stuff as well especially the face polish - brill!
Corkie1 Posts: 340
Lucky you!!!! :o)ll Ok this is what i would go for: Laura Mercier body souffle creams (so scrummy, you could eat it!!!) Clarins Flash Balm (great under makeup) Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick (Gorgeous glowy blusher) MAC eyeshadows And finally Jean Paul Gaultier "Le Classique" perfume! OOohh, I am so jealous!!! :o0
Butttons Posts: 812
oooh thanks girls - some great ideas. I'll have the 200 spent in no time!!!
SleepingBeauty Posts: 237
In the line of face creams I recommend Yonka products. I'm not sure if BT sell them though. Buy yourself a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes or a new bag. There is a Guess, Louis Vuitton & Chloe section in BT that sell bags. That's just a few of them, I can't think of any more. :o0