help me with lunch venue?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

la esposa Posts: 1191
Anyone recommend a nice place for lunch.Meeting a friend tomorrow in the Ranelagh/Rathmines/Dundrum areas?Thanks PS Would prefer a comfy pub lunch but not carvery!
hopeful1973 Posts: 4385
Not so sure about the pubs but restaurant wise in Dundrum Town Centre you have Milanos or Dunne & Crescenzi (L'Officina) whereas in Ranelagh, Tribeca is always good? HTH H x
newkid30 Posts: 2233
Toast in Rathmines is lovely for lunch. They have a good range and it's cosy though modern.
[quote="newkid30":26th3nwj]Toast in Rathmines is lovely for lunch. They have a good range and it's cosy though modern.[/quote:26th3nwj] Dunno....find the place quite dirty...Their food is nice alright but its gone down a lot over the past year or so..Thanks though!
Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
[quote="la novia":xg0rckw2][quote="newkid30":xg0rckw2]Toast in Rathmines is lovely for lunch. They have a good range and it's cosy though modern.[/quote:xg0rckw2] Dunno....find the place quite dirty...Their food is nice alright but its gone down a lot over the past year or so..Thanks though![/quote:xg0rckw2] i agree, i find it icky... mint in ralenlagh is nice, or kafka in rathmines, or cafe bar deli, or my all time favourite er burchetto on the corner of castlewood ave and the main ranelagh road...i also love wild lilies on the upper rathmines road...past the c o i school
[quote="Mrs áthas":hkdhzdsm][quote="la novia":hkdhzdsm][quote="newkid30":hkdhzdsm]Toast in Rathmines is lovely for lunch. They have a good range and it's cosy though modern.[/quote:hkdhzdsm] Dunno....find the place quite dirty...Their food is nice alright but its gone down a lot over the past year or so..Thanks though![/quote:hkdhzdsm] i agree, i find it icky... mint in ralenlagh is nice, or kafka in rathmines, or cafe bar deli, or my all time favourite er burchetto on the corner of castlewood ave and the main ranelagh road...i also love wild lilies on the upper rathmines road...past the c o i school[/quote:hkdhzdsm] Wow!Comprehensive answer!Cheers!!
sunflowers26/09/07 Posts: 512
Was going to say Cafe Bar Deli in Ranelagh or Milanos or Cafe Mao in Dundrum town centre.
[quote="Sunflowers":3loqsml2]Was going to say Cafe Bar Deli in Ranelagh or Milanos or Cafe Mao in Dundrum town centre.[/quote:3loqsml2] Ended up in Mao in Dundrum.Mmmm..yummy!