Help me with suit hire plz?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

onewilldo Posts: 337
Hi, I really want to hire brown suits for the bridal party but it is so difficult to find them anywhere. I am hoping for a 2 or 3 piece chocolate brown suit, a normal suit, not tails or the ones with the long jackets. i am based in the midlands but wud travel within reasonable distance, can any1 suggest a supplier? :thnk
Mari yay Posts: 4045
I'm pretty sure I have seen these in Martin Feeney and Corless in Galway city, but maybe ring them to make sure, just in case?
Leftbank Posts: 2395
Have a look at Tom Murphy, suit hire in Cork, he has a facebook page, v good.
boutiquebride Posts: 279
i saw lovely ones on the protocol website and tangoes.ie. theres a protocol in navan, but i think tangos is dublin :wv
mrscol2b Posts: 29
Hi, my bro and sil are getting brown suits for their wedding next year. I know the suit shop is in Naas but not sure of the name of it, i have seen pic's of him in it and they are lovely pinstriped suits, will try find out name for you but i'm sure if you google suit hire shops in naas and have a look at their sites you might find it. Think they quite reasonable in price too HTH O-O
Babyvills Posts: 306
Hey The suit shop in Naas that we have gone to is Richie Whelans and they have been fantastic I would give them a call. 045 897 939 HTH
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Aston Hire in Dublin 2 have them!