Help - My Hub

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rosebelle Posts: 346
i'm slowly getting used to the new site, but can't see my hub, When i click my hub I can only access my personal details nothing else...... It won't allow me to click on any of the other tabs, do i need to do something else???
admin Posts: 1822
Your status in your profile needs to be set to Bride Ive changed it for you Enjoy your planning! :o)ll
XcitedMum2b Posts: 165
Can u help me? I cant get 'my hub' - it just keeps askin me to log in when i already am logged in because i can post comments etc? HELP O:|
ElmosWife Posts: 348
The Hub and forums dont seem to be syncing together at times. What I've found that works is to go into a discussion forum, click logout there and then login again using Hub login. The logout button in the Hub doesnt log you out of forums so need to sync them again by logging out of forums completely.HTH
XcitedMum2b Posts: 165
Thanks elmosgirl Ive tried this several times but still not workin :( It mustnt like me! lol O:|
Ill get IT to look at this Admin
LastRolo Posts: 6892
[quote="t4m4eva":34uazx6z]Can u help me? I cant get 'my hub' - it just keeps askin me to log in when i already am logged in because i can post comments etc? HELP O:|[/quote:34uazx6z] +1 can you fix it for me please?? I've already highlighted this in Off Topic
Looking into it at the moment! Hopefully we will have it sorted soon :) Admin