Help.....need a hair stylist in galway ?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

monkey Posts: 25
Morning All Looking for a bit of advice please. My normal hair stylist cannot commit to the date of my wedding as she has other family commitments :o( Has anyone got any recommendations for stylists in galway area ? Prefer to go with a recommendation rather than doing a trial in a few different ones. I could travel into city to get hair done that morning or get stylist to come to house. Not too fussed either way just need to get someone booked cause the wedding is this christmas !!! :eek
wedo Posts: 219
Helga Kampff is doing mine, she is based in Doughiska in Galway! She was recomeended to me and is supposed to be amazing, if you search the forums here, you will see the reviews. She seems lovely from talking to her, not getting married until Dec next year so won't be going to see her until about April, but she gets booked up so fast, i wanted to be safe rather than sorry!
monkey Posts: 25
Wow you really are organised. I've only a few weeks left to get everything sorted. Will try and get in contact with her now. Thanks a mill :wv
wedo Posts: 219
haha, yes i am, i'm actually a bit of a freak!! Good luck!