help- need to get a white dress for 10 month old girl

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

IckleStar Posts: 362
Need to get a white flower girl type dress for a 10 month old girl for August ...anyone know where i can look....have looked in debenhams and next...no joy...i know they have to get the summer clothing in yet so fingers crossed will have something in it that will work...but maybe one of you wol experts know of somewhere else i can check ? Thanks a mil in advance :wv
Asics Posts: 1935
When my dd was flowergirl at 11mths she got her dress which is ivory in Ladybird it a size 9-12mths very reasonable Ithink it was €25 & about 10 for the cardigan. I was in Whitewater yesterday & I seen Ladybird are gone into liquidation so it might be hard to get them now. Dunnes store do flowergirl dresses aswell I don't think they come out in there stores till the start of Feb & im not sure if they do smaller sizes. Your more than welcome to have a lend of mine if you want it but it is ivory not white I live in Portlaoise & work in Kildare so if that would suit you we could meet up :wv [img:1xi62i7v]http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu206/MadaMc_2010/100_2415.jpg[/img:1xi62i7v]
IckleStar Posts: 362
aw someday mrs , thanks so much for your kind offer. I will keep it in mind. For minute i will continue my search , I have my heart set on a white dress and i want to make some alterations to the white dress so will see if see anything ...have few months yet anyway . Your lo's dress is absolutely gorgeous btw.... thanks again , nice to know that there are still some lovely kind ppl out there :) :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :heartbeat:
sinead266 Posts: 914
Hi, did you try dunnes or on ebay??
dollface2012 Posts: 51
Mamas and Papa's have some white dresses in at the moment
happy angel Posts: 928
tk max do them dunnes best luck O:o)