Help needed - going mad !

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Higgs particle Posts: 4557
Help – I have a song worm in my head ! Who sings or what is the name of this song – the lyrics are something like this: I want you to want me. I need you to need me I want you to love me….. Going nuts here ! Thanks
Jessica Rabbit Posts: 229
Is it this?
Gabby Posts: 2873
that song was on Ten Things I hate about you and Joey once sang it on Dawsons Creek. Its by a band called Letters to Cleo and its called I want you to want me. God How sad am I?
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Edited cause Aislinn is quicker than me!
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
oooo i love that song... ace film too!...heath looks hot! xx kim xx
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
Thank you guys ! Thats it - I was going mad here with it running around my head ! There say the only way to get rid of a worm to listen to a song in entirity - hopeful reading the words will have the same effect ! :o0
Pink Shoe Posts: 2300
[quote="Aislinn C":1a8fx0qy]that song was on Ten Things I hate about you and Joey once sang it on Dawsons Creek. Its by a band called Letters to Cleo and its called I want you to want me. God How sad am I?[/quote:1a8fx0qy] God you have got a great memory, i watched dawson creek too i used to love dawson and katie together in it :o0
MrsHappy* Posts: 2496
I loved Dawson's Creek as well. Pacey was a fine thing.
Pink Shoe Posts: 2300
[quote="Honey*":2kv4begs]I loved Dawson's Creek as well. Pacey was a fine thing.[/quote:2kv4begs] yehhhhhhhhhhhhhh he was so cute!
Gabby Posts: 2873
yeah was addicted to dawsons creek when i was in college. Could not watch it now. I mean what the hell were they talking about