Help on jewlery

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dreambaby2013 Posts: 2445
Can't decide on a piece to go with my dress, my dress is lace with sweatheart neckline and cap sleave. Was thinking of this newbridge piece but not sure if it is too heavy should i go for something more delicate. What do yee think any suggestions?
hadtoleave Posts: 2522
Can you post a link or bigger picture cos its hard to see it properly but I think that a drop pendant might be better, that looks like it could be a bit busy with a sweetheart necklace and cap sleeves, alot going on. Will your hair be up? Edited to add the pic is just an example of the type of pendant I would be inclined to go for, not the exact one I was suggesting. [img:1dthenvo]http://www.newbridgesilverware.com/stage/products/images/lrg//JC202C_lrg.jpg[/img:1dthenvo]
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
I think the chain is too heavy on this necklace, it makes it look cheap sorry :-8
lulu126 Posts: 1095
What about going for something with a plain chain and a small pendant on it? You don't want to take away from the neckline of the dress. I love Y chains like the Newbridge one you posted but it might look a bit busy on a dress with a sweetheart neckline and capped sleeves.
dreambaby2013 Posts: 2445
I think yee are right my fears where that it was too fussy and big for the dress, i don't wear a whole lot of jewlery but liked the piece. maybe just not with the dress. I will have to go back to the drawing board and find something with a simple pearl drop pendent. Any suggestions welcome