Help on wedding invites pls!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cabra Posts: 65
Hi Girls I seen on WOL a few months back - Brides ordering there wedding invites from America!! Can you pls forward me the web site address and let me know if they were ok.... Not looking for anything ott... anywere in ireland will do either as long as its not to pricey Thanks a mill :lvs
sept08bride2b Posts: 88
Hi cabra....the website alot of us used is would highly recommend them...got my proofs emailed to me on the monday and the invites then arrived by post that thursday!!! :eek quality is perfect too :wv
Mum of one Posts: 304
I JUST ordered my invitations from there :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I'm so excited! Fingers crossed they'll be as nice as they look on the computer! Septbride2b, how long before Jennifer confirmed your order?
sept08bride2b Posts: 88
hey neisemac...it was a good few months ago that i got them but as far as i remember she confirmed the order that evening.....because of the time difference it was usually about 5 in the eve that i got a reply! jennifer is very helpful and im sure you'll be pleased when u get them! :o)ll
xlexi Posts: 595
I ordered my invitations from [url:tw3gob3n]http://www.specialdaydirect.co.uk[/url:tw3gob3n] they were great to deal with have lots to choose from and you get a 5% discount if you order online.
Jenno Posts: 334
I got mine from fairytalevision.com... very happy with them & about half the price of over here!! :wv
Jenno Posts: 334
I got mine from fairytalevision.com... very happy with them & about half the price of over here!! :wv