Menu

help please photographer needed

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bx Posts: 288
hi can anyone recommend a good photographer for westmeath wedding?? many thanks bx
mad woman Posts: 22106
www.eddiescheffer.com
Innuendo Wedding Band Posts: 287
Check out Alan Mooney - www.alanmooney.com - He is a photographer based in Kildare and does some really good work - and reasonable too! Tell him Alan from Innuendo sent you :wv Regards, Alan Kinsella Innuendo www.innuendomusic.biz 087 6337002
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
I'm in Westmeath too, www.robertmullan.com is doing mine, he's based in Wicklow.
BigBird09 Posts: 349
We've booked Mike Burke. He's Dublin based but I know that he's Ok with travelling. His web-site is worth a look IMO. Grainne
blissful2b Posts: 1555
i'll second www.alanmooney.com!! bets of luck!! :o)ll
Service Finder
caiteen Posts: 7
hi i know this lady who does all that business, she does the digital albums and everything etc.real diff stuff best part is you can tell her how u want it u know some photographers do it their way and make you feel silly for suggesting something but this lady is brill and really down to earth and great crack which is a help on wedd day ( she covers everywhere ) her name carmel williams kilkelly co mayo 09493-67558 086 3032401 tell her colleen towey recommended her good luck u wont regret it !!!
annerush Posts: 27
Anyone know of ni riain photography,just had a look at their website and it looks gorgeous.....might be out of my pricerange though >:o( have to rob a bank or theH2B will have to get a new job..... :eek
flow Posts: 296
hi Bx, ive been looking too and have found the website for a lady named LouC you should take a look. her photo's are very classey with abit of an edge. i was on the fone to her the other day and she seems very nice and down to earth, very approachable. you should give her a call. here website address is www.loucphotography.com good and let me know how you get on
dreamer Posts: 3941
Gals, Just wondering, what are ye all paying for a photographer? We were going to ask a semi-professional friend but I think I don't want to risk it!! Got one quote so far for €1,900!!! Is that madness?