Help please! Traffic/Parking at the Coombe in the evening?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Veruca-Salt Posts: 1542
Hi ladies, can anyone help me please! I have to go into the Coombe for bloods this evening, it's to the emergency room so I don't have a set appointment. Is there any particular time which would be best in terms of traffic and parking please? I am not used to the area at all!
wwwife Posts: 948
It can get busy its been a few years since I have been there thank god lol but across the road you usually can get a space at the shops or the housing estate outside the shops is pay and display not sure of the times.
Thanks so much, will look out for that then! Thanks :thnk
BallerinaBride09 Posts: 610
You'd probably be better just going into the car park unless you know for sure you'll only be a short while as the last thing you need is to have to go out and feed the meter. The car park is €2.50 for up to 4 hours which is pretty good value. Once I queued for over 45 mins to get into the car park, that was a weekday at around 11.30. All other times I've gone first thing in the morning at 8.30, or in the evening at 6.30 and there have been no problems getting in and getting a space. Hope everything goes ok for you.
Thanks a million BallerinaBride :thnk . We ended up going in at half 3, parking and traffic were both fine!