Help - Survival Tips needed

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Hi It will be just me and my parents + my mam's sister this christmas. My brother and his wife and my sister are not travelling home, For the last two christmases we have travelled to America to be with them. This will be the first time it is just me and them. I will go home on christmas eve until the 27th. I need some survival tips, now dont get me wrong I love them dearly but after a couple of days well you know. Anybody got any survival tips the only ones I can come up with are a bottle of vodka and a gob stopper :)
Sparklymum Posts: 1563
Ha! I think you have the right idea there, might borrow that one myself.....
mad woman Posts: 22106
get yourself some good books, that way you can even pretend you are reading :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jelly Posts: 174
get out for a walk once a day it works for me good to burn off the ould christmas dinner and gives you a break and makes you feel good
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote:3uindrkq]get out for a walk once a day it works for me good to burn off the ould christmas dinner and gives you a break and makes you feel good[/quote:3uindrkq] I might try that even if it is only as far as the shops to get some trashy mags and replish the stocks of choc and crap :D