Help!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

winterb2b Posts: 315
Sorry for hijacking your forum girls but am in real need of some help. Have posted this in TTC but thought perhaps some of you girls may know something about this; Ok please bear with me on this one. Over the last six months my cycles have ranged from 26-30 days most usually 27 days. Im now on CD30, think i ovulated at CD14 and dtd every two days for a week before and after. No herein lies the problem.....I tested on CD26 with FR and got a BFN then decided to hold out for the AF to come but it got to late on CD30 night (last night) and I couldnt hold out so did a cheapy supermarket HPT and got a BFP - nearly lost my life with excitement so I did another as soon as I needed to pee and it was BFP. Unfortunately my story doesnt end there - DH wasnt happy with the cheapy one so at 930 last night we went looking for a HPT and could only find a different cheapy supermarket one so I got home and took it and it was BFN So decided that maybe I had peeed too much and it wasnt concentrated enough so thought Id wait til this morning. Anyway I got up this morn and did one of the original cheapys (had 4 if these) and now its BFN!!! This was all in the space of 5 hours! The two BFPs werent strong lines but were definitely there and there was pic and text on the test which said the lines didnt have to match! Am so confused and upset and annoyed and angry.....No AF, 2 BFPs and 2 BFNs....how can this happen? I have looked up all the possible reasons for this happening but just wondering if anyone had any advice/experience on this?
thats amore Posts: 714
they say a line is a line and you are more likely to get a false negative rather than a false positive. fingers crossed for you!
Thanks thats amore --- gonna try a digital and a few breathing exercises :o0
thats amore Posts: 714
do that! i did 4 tests before i was convinced!
doolittle Posts: 910
Wait till tomorrow morning and then test, dont forget youre ovulstion may have been a day or two later than what you think and conception therefore a bit later as well. The fact that you got a BFP is a great sign, I always tested with First response they do ones that you can test 6 days early and are super sensitive. The cheap ones prob cant pick up enough of the hormone yet!
yep thats what i thought, the two BFPs were on a cheapie but they said they detect 4 days before missed period whereas one of the BFNs was on a normal day of your missed period HPT and then the most recent one this morn was the same brand as the two BFPs - totally frazzled now O:| O:| O:|
neeov Posts: 4256
first response are fantastic, they will pick it up for sure. try to get one today. I got a BFP with one at lunch time on 13 DPO The cheapy ones could have been from different batches and have different sensitivities.
Will do!!! Only first month TTC so got some cheapy ones for the months ahead but I vow to never buy them again >:o(
s wife Posts: 1445
fingers crossed for a bfp :wv
neeov Posts: 4256
cheapie ones can be great for when you just have to test at 10 dpo! best of luck